I just woke up and wanted to share some highlights of July. I'm loving how this month is going! ❤️ This is from my phone, so I hope the formatting works.
- My final defense for my master's thesis is coming up, and I'm so excited! There's no date confirmation yet, so I don't feel pressured. While I wait, I'm trying to explore life and relax. I know the timing will be perfect, and I'll make it happen. 🙏🏻 Oh, I can't wait to pick my defense suit!
- I'm all settled in my new room. Now I know where my savings go. 😆 There's still tons to organize, but I'm finally sleeping well. Having my TV back in action is convenient too. Man, I'll never forget the cleaning I did. Lol
- I'm driving on my own! Parents give me the green light? Finally Hahaha! The constant driving makes me miss being a passenger since my dad always asks me to drive. I’m just so tired all the time. 😅 Whenever I drive, my mom says I'm too talkative. Well, it's just me entertaining myself. Recently, I went to the malls alone to watch movies, and my cinephile heart is so happy, oh so satisfying.
- My breakouts caused me to breakout recently hahaha. Crazy feeling, but I'm feeling good now. Probably the emotions because I can't eat chocolate at the moment. ☹️
- Trying something I never thought I would do and it's going well?
Let's go! It's going to be a great month!