It's late as it took me so long to satisfy myself, satisfied if these are the things I desire to release publicly. My blog is a platform where I can share whatever I want in any way I want to, but it also speaks so much about myself, so I wanted to make sure that every word I published here is authentic but not oversharing, as there's always a clear line between these two.
Anyhow, after doing a lot of questioning myself. Haha. I settled to share my November thoughts differently, I made many changes but still being true to myself.
- I got back the lost "Maha" I'm assured I got it back since I know myself better. Not only it's back, but it's also sure of oneself, more spirited and happier. I'm smiling and laughing a lot, even at simple things. My sisters always tell me "ang babaw talaga ng kaligayahan mo" I think they don't see things the way I see them, but if that's true, that's okay because that's who I am, really.
- I love cinema. I mentioned this a lot, but it's loud and clear this month. I still love it, even if there are times that it's exhausting. I like the feeling of creating my cinema schedule, purchasing my movie tickets, choosing my snacks, walking to the cinemas, watching the movie at the cinemas, running at the cinemas, and going home late. I could do all of these alone, and I'll feel elated.
- Timing is on point. There are a lot of instances this month that can prove this, but I will keep them private. I know in my heart that it's not just a feeling, but I'm sure of it, timing is impeccable at the moment, and I hope it stays that way.
- It's okay to be late. I have this character where when I set a limit/schedule to things, and I should be able to meet them. If not, I'll dwell on it and occasionally will cry. Haha! This month I was able to see the art of running late. Sometimes things might get delayed and not go as planned, and you need to accept it and start over. But since I'm competitive with myself, I'm still trying to be on time for everything.
- Being organize. I always set standards when it comes to organization, I feel it make things good and better, but this month, I'm being organized in whatever I want it to be organized (bye standards!). I figured this kind of mindset is better.
- Getting enough sleep is what I've been trying ever since. I can function well when I have enough sleep. The only issue is that I'm more productive at night, and all my work/deadlines are in the morning. So coffee it is.
- Visions keep popping into my head. I have so many thoughts in my head, even right now. Haha! I tried to scrutinize them, so I don't overthink, but I couldn't help it. Lol. I told myself before that I would not ignore my visions, so I'm writing them down safely and securely. Lol.
- Decisions. I may still take too long to decide whenever I need to, but it's much easier now. It's easier now as I'm considering mainly these things, what I truly feel, if this will harm others in some way, and if this decision will please God or just myself.
YAY for today's blog. Finally! Hahaha!