Some stuff happened that made me reflect life. I've listed a few things I've thought about below.
1. There's this crazy situation that has been on my mind for quite some time, and I'm now certain how I feel about it. I never felt as sure before as I am now.
2. I'm nothing without a bit of fun.
3. I'll still go to the movies when I'm old and gray. That's how much I love movies.
4. Right now, I know my priorities and what I have to do.
5. It's time to normalize talking to my parents about my personal life. Watching their reactions is fascinating, and the advice I'm getting is indicative.
6. My sisters are just as crazy as me. Their stories and how they deal with life make me realize that I can be a better older sister.
7. I don't depend my entertainment to anyone. This makes me feel good because I wasn't like this before.
8. I've always been curious and intrigued by stuff, and I've accepted that part of myself. It's got its downsides and edges, but it somehow improved the way I see and understand life.
9. I'm getting better at multitasking. I was a fake multi-tasker before, haha!
10. A day without quiet time would make me worry and think about terrible things. Praying is a must!
11. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Yes!