Whenever I stumbled upon a saying, bible verse, or quotation that piques my interest, I think about it and somehow try to relate my current situation, checking If I can apply them in my life. I love exploring even the little things because that's where I discover many things.
I'm sharing below my favorite sayings, bible verses, and quotations that somehow impacted my life this year, 2022.
- "I think all of us wanna feel something that we’ve forgotten or turned our backs on because maybe we didn’t realize how much we were leaving behind, we need to remember what used to be good. "
- "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8
- "Reconsider the impossible."
- "In order to be very good at something, you need to be very bad at it first."
- "What is being tracked is being managed."
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish."
- "If your goal doesn't have a deadline then it's not a goal."
- "There is a right time and a right way to do everything." Ecclesiastes 3:6
- "4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- "Get to know yourself more!"
- "Work hard on your professional life to have a good home life."
- "Stupid once but not forever!"
- "But God wants you to live a different kind of life—a life of faith, not just a life of feeling."
- "There are things you can gain from losing something."
- "When you say something but are not under-girded in love and with respect, you just like a fool or it doesn't matter."
- "Be inquisitive, question everything!"
- "If you put into writing your words or anything, you are more likely to remember it."
- "If you’re failing to plan, you’re planning to fail."
- "Novelty wears off."
- "Let your love be your highest goal." 1 Corinthians 14:1
- "Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts." Proverbs 4:23
- "Faith and Persistence go hand in hand."
Cheers to the new year! Let's make things happen! 🙏 ❤️